---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: christopher blaszczyk
Date: Mon, Dec 8, 2008 at 12:30 PM
Subject: Dia de virgen
To:
Dear family,
Well this week was just nuts. On Monday I had an activity with the zone playing broom hockey. Note do not uses other people's brooms because they tend to break. In total I think we broke like three. But it was a lot of fun and the sister missionaries made us tacos. Then they played with us. There is one sister missionary who is from Mexico but has lived in Canada for 13 years who was a mean player.
Also on Monday we had a sweet lesson with this guy named Jorge and his wife Clarita. He has stopped on the street twice the week before telling us to come over to his house. So we taught them about the restoration and then blessed his house which was cool.
Tuesday was spent trying to find people to teach. Which is a lot of the same stuff no really cool stories. We helped cut our presidents lawn.
Wednesday we had mission conference, which is always good get to meet up with old friends. It is always interesting when the president talks to us because he has like 3 faces. The very business like one which is very serious and wants to drop the cain. The other is the happy willing to make jokes one, for example he dressed up in a santa suit this conference. The other is the old spiritual leader, he looks like he is 80 in this one but he is k-po. It was cool he gave us a general personal blessing at the end of conference. We also got cool mission jersey. So ya I will see If I can find a picture of me. To send you guys.
Thursday Nothing really cool happened. Elder Zirker and I made banana bread for interviews. Friday we had interviews with president. It was really good. I believe Zach is not coming to my mission or the president might have told me but I can keep dreaming. But they were more use full than usual.
Saturday it was really hot and continues to be supper hot. So of course we were also fasting and my companions all like we have to fast from water. Okay last time I do that not important way to hot to not going drinking. But otherwise a really good day.
Sunday was kind of gong show at church because only 13 people showed up. No investigators and we have been working with this less active family that did not come. So when everyone had given their testimony we ended sacrament meeting. Then had lunch at the Branch presidents, really good food. Then we went and visted a bunch of people who had not gone to church.
Today we spent the morning with the Branch president´s family and another one in our branch because today is a holiday. The day of the virgin weird I know but whatever.
Well I got to go But love you guys,
Elder Ross Blaszczyk
PS Mom and Dad and Julie
Got your invation julie and I got sis. Mcnaughtions packages but noy yours I will probably get them next week. ¡¡Please send country time lemonade and koolad grape juice packets please !!!
Zach
Tonga or Argentine
Companion
Germeny
Girls
Naruto pictures
From: christopher blaszczyk
Date: Mon, Dec 8, 2008 at 12:30 PM
Subject: Dia de virgen
To:
Dear family,
Well this week was just nuts. On Monday I had an activity with the zone playing broom hockey. Note do not uses other people's brooms because they tend to break. In total I think we broke like three. But it was a lot of fun and the sister missionaries made us tacos. Then they played with us. There is one sister missionary who is from Mexico but has lived in Canada for 13 years who was a mean player.
Also on Monday we had a sweet lesson with this guy named Jorge and his wife Clarita. He has stopped on the street twice the week before telling us to come over to his house. So we taught them about the restoration and then blessed his house which was cool.
Tuesday was spent trying to find people to teach. Which is a lot of the same stuff no really cool stories. We helped cut our presidents lawn.
Wednesday we had mission conference, which is always good get to meet up with old friends. It is always interesting when the president talks to us because he has like 3 faces. The very business like one which is very serious and wants to drop the cain. The other is the happy willing to make jokes one, for example he dressed up in a santa suit this conference. The other is the old spiritual leader, he looks like he is 80 in this one but he is k-po. It was cool he gave us a general personal blessing at the end of conference. We also got cool mission jersey. So ya I will see If I can find a picture of me. To send you guys.
Thursday Nothing really cool happened. Elder Zirker and I made banana bread for interviews. Friday we had interviews with president. It was really good. I believe Zach is not coming to my mission or the president might have told me but I can keep dreaming. But they were more use full than usual.
Saturday it was really hot and continues to be supper hot. So of course we were also fasting and my companions all like we have to fast from water. Okay last time I do that not important way to hot to not going drinking. But otherwise a really good day.
Sunday was kind of gong show at church because only 13 people showed up. No investigators and we have been working with this less active family that did not come. So when everyone had given their testimony we ended sacrament meeting. Then had lunch at the Branch presidents, really good food. Then we went and visted a bunch of people who had not gone to church.
Today we spent the morning with the Branch president´s family and another one in our branch because today is a holiday. The day of the virgin weird I know but whatever.
Well I got to go But love you guys,
Elder Ross Blaszczyk
PS Mom and Dad and Julie
Got your invation julie and I got sis. Mcnaughtions packages but noy yours I will probably get them next week. ¡¡Please send country time lemonade and koolad grape juice packets please !!!
Zach
Tonga or Argentine
Companion
Germeny
Girls
Naruto pictures
No comments:
Post a Comment