Monday, December 15, 2008

Fwd: my bro go his call

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: christopher blaszczyk
Date: Mon, Dec 15, 2008 at 1:04 PM
Subject: my bro go his call
To:

Dear family
Well this week has just flown by. Elder Zirker and I are getting along great. Everyday I keep finding out cool stuff about him. Stuff like he used to play this sport with these foam weapons which sounds like it would be a ton of fun. He has an adopted sister.

So Monday I spent hang out with some members by the river close to town that is in our area lots of fun. Then we came back to the apartment after writing you guys and tackled deicing our freezer. When I say deice I mean tacking a hammer and pick to it because it has not been done in a long time. Zach regularly deices your fridge please.

Tuesday was kind of a just try to find people to teach day. Not a whole lot of successes. I forgot my planer so I am having a problem remembering what happened that day. Oh wait I did give two blessing of health, (healing) to two members in our ward that day.
So that was cool. It is always hard to give blessings because it is in tu not usted which is completely different.

Wednesday was about the same nothing too exciting happened, just had planning season because we had district meeting on Thursday.

Thursday we had district meeting which was good. We just talked about improving our contacts. My district leader is kind of stressed. He is really new and wants to be a good leader and we had exchanges after district meeting so he expressed his concerns. Really good Elder, he just is new at this and that's what I told him. We actually found a cool lady that night. She let us talk to her about the book of Mormon for like twenty minutes. So she might be cool. Then our last appointment we had was with these less active girls we asked if they were going to come to church and they gave us all this attitude. I don't know what exactly happened after that I kind of just opened my mouth and the heaviest Cain drop came out; about coming to church and that it is the lord's day not ours. Then I shut my mouth and was done. The spirit is so cool, especially when it helps the Spanish.

Friday it rained all morning so basically my district leader and I walked around in the rain all morning. We came back to his area to end exchanges and got this awesome ice cream. So good I had kiwi and pasticho.

Saturday was just nuts because we spent the morning cutting the churches grass. So now it looks all nice. Then this guy we know named Aliso took us out to lunch. This guy has the craziest life story. He is 21 and is still a virgin, now this may not amaze you but the joke in the mission is that there are no virgins in Argentina above the age of 15 who are not members. I know bad but it is the most common case. This guy needs to become a member because he wants to get married and be actually normal. The lord has saved him from so much stuff. Elder Zirker and I do not know how to go about doing it.

Then we taught this sweet lady that was actually a member reference. She is very Catholic but she seems pretty open. So that might go somewhere. Her name is Mariana Puentes. Really neat lady.

Sunday was the primary presentation it was so cool because we were helping a lot. They are so cute. The second councilor was like the missionaries will soon be having kids. Elder zirker and I were both a little freaked out.
So ya that is pretty much my week
Love you all
Elder Ross Blaszczyk

PS Mom and Dad
Please put in like 500 dollares and I should be fine. I will be phoning home like 7:00 am your time on Christmas so be up and waiting.

PS Zach
Yes!!!!!!!!!!! My bro is going to be speaking Spanish. Good luck with the mtc thing. Enjoy the peanut butter.

PS Girls
Survied grandparents good job. How is Christmas prep coming it is getting really close now isn´t.



No comments:

Post a Comment