Thursday, December 13, 2007

Fwd: hola family

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: christopher blaszczyk <rossblaszczyk@myldsmail.net>
Date: Thu, Dec 13, 2007 at 12:22 PM
Subject: hola family
To: cblaszczyk@gmail.com, blaszczyk_family@yahoo.com


Hey,

I'm sick with a cold this week so pray for me.
Oh Oh my Compaion broke his foot this week in gym and we are going to the doctors today to get the word on his situation. So please pray for him too, and get his name on the prayer roll in cardstane too if that possible. His name is Treavor Robison.
I got a package from Carol this week. It had Byu shorts and food in it.
How is zachs Job going?
Justine is being here peachy self I'm sure. And, Well Madison you just keep on being your happy self and everything should turn out all right.

Ya Dad I now know how your compaion felt when you were sick and he bonuced that tennis ball against the wall. I'm doing it with a rubber band ball.

Spanish is going well. i have the first vision memorized in espanol. We are also beging to teach in spanish this week Ikes scary though but I should do okay.

oh ya I'm reading in the book of mormon in Helaman about Nephi and the murder of the cheif judge. it's Kind of like our day with people and underground crime.

I just finished finger printing for my visa which went well.

Well love you guys and do not forget to write,
Merry christmas
elder blaszczyk

No comments:

Post a Comment