---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: christopher blaszczyk <rossblaszczyk@myldsmail.net>
Date: Thu, Dec 6, 2007 at 1:14 PM
Subject: Hello from the mtc
To: cblaszczyk@gmail.com, blaszczyk_family@yahoo.com
Hey,
Yeah I got a bunch of letters this week.
I package arrived safeley.
so to answer your letter my schedule is pretty much the following
go to class, eat, go to class, eat, go to class, go to gym, eat, go to class, go to bed and star all over agian tommorow. Sunday, tuesdays and thursdays are the change ups from the norm.
My compain is sick right now so could you please pray for him. Because his snoring is gets worse which makes it hard for me to sleep ;)
Yeah it was funny to see justines first letter with the PS being longer than the letter. To answer your question Dad I like to recive both types of mail. Dear elder is nice beacuse it comes way faster, but its fun to see your guys hand writing from letters from home and email I can only check once a week so, you now it nice to have a new email each week.
Tell that Payso of a brother of mine to dear elder me. I want to hear from him.
Yea I'm trying to save some stuff for my writen letter home.
So email me back.
Lots of love, Miss you, Miss moms cooking,
Elder Blaszczyk
From: christopher blaszczyk <rossblaszczyk@myldsmail.net>
Date: Thu, Dec 6, 2007 at 1:14 PM
Subject: Hello from the mtc
To: cblaszczyk@gmail.com, blaszczyk_family@yahoo.com
Hey,
Yeah I got a bunch of letters this week.
I package arrived safeley.
so to answer your letter my schedule is pretty much the following
go to class, eat, go to class, eat, go to class, go to gym, eat, go to class, go to bed and star all over agian tommorow. Sunday, tuesdays and thursdays are the change ups from the norm.
My compain is sick right now so could you please pray for him. Because his snoring is gets worse which makes it hard for me to sleep ;)
Yeah it was funny to see justines first letter with the PS being longer than the letter. To answer your question Dad I like to recive both types of mail. Dear elder is nice beacuse it comes way faster, but its fun to see your guys hand writing from letters from home and email I can only check once a week so, you now it nice to have a new email each week.
Tell that Payso of a brother of mine to dear elder me. I want to hear from him.
Yea I'm trying to save some stuff for my writen letter home.
So email me back.
Lots of love, Miss you, Miss moms cooking,
Elder Blaszczyk
No comments:
Post a Comment