---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: christopher blaszczyk
Date: Thu, Dec 20, 2007 at 11:39 AM
Subject: Hola Feliz navidad
To:
Hey,
I just finished talking to the Argentine consulate. It was pretty cool! He answered our question about his country. I guess we root for the local soccer teams.oh there were like 70 people in the meeting.
How is everybody doing? I have not yet gotten the package so I will probaly get it after christmas. Sorry no presents from me this year, but I will hopfully find time to send pictures in next weeks writen letter.
Ya I have only three more weeks left in the Mtc Man how the time flies when your having fun.
Oh my compaion is walking around now without chruchs so that good. I am feeling better from my cold.
Oh its raining here right now so yea. Utah es moy loco!
Hope you have a good Christmas, Oh what is the recipe for banana slush please send in email. Eat lots of food for me.
Love ya all
Elder blaszczyk
From: christopher blaszczyk
Date: Thu, Dec 20, 2007 at 11:39 AM
Subject: Hola Feliz navidad
To:
Hey,
I just finished talking to the Argentine consulate. It was pretty cool! He answered our question about his country. I guess we root for the local soccer teams.oh there were like 70 people in the meeting.
How is everybody doing? I have not yet gotten the package so I will probaly get it after christmas. Sorry no presents from me this year, but I will hopfully find time to send pictures in next weeks writen letter.
Ya I have only three more weeks left in the Mtc Man how the time flies when your having fun.
Oh my compaion is walking around now without chruchs so that good. I am feeling better from my cold.
Oh its raining here right now so yea. Utah es moy loco!
Hope you have a good Christmas, Oh what is the recipe for banana slush please send in email. Eat lots of food for me.
Love ya all
Elder blaszczyk
No comments:
Post a Comment