Monday, December 28, 2009

Fwd: New years and Changes, excitement in the air

From: Zach Blaszczyk
Date: Mon, Dec 28, 2009 at 4:37 PM
Subject: New years and Changes, excitement in the air
To:

Hola Family,
Changes, changes are in the air. So today was changes, so this is basically what went down. I left Belen, sad because we had a lot of good investigadores but I left it good with elder Cason. And elder cason is training a newbie there so it should be good for him. So I left to a place called Asuncion, it´s in zona 5 of the city. So my comp is Elder Mendez, and he´s from Costa Rica. Only one of 4 in the mission, I guess it´s odd for him too only having 1 of 2 canadians in the mission. So he has 6 months in the mission. And from what I can tell the area is in a really good position.(from what my comp tells me). The last missionary finished his mission here, and he worked hard so that´s good.
Also happy new years this week, I heard there are fireworks here too but just not as many as Christmas eve. Also I took some sweet photos on chirstmas eve but we´re at a new internet cafĂ© so I don´t want to risk getting a virus so i´ll do it next week.
Last Saturday we had the baptism of Raul. It went awesome, he didn´t want to make it a big deal; So not many showed up but that´s usual for baptisms. Alo my old comp Elder Marroquin was able to come and baptize Raul, which is what he wanted. So that was awesome, he´s definitely going to be a strong member. It was a miracle because of all the trails he first had to pass through to achieve this but its going to be great. It was the neatest thing to see all the things just fall into place like they did, the divorce then marriage then baptism.
Christmas in the mission is awesome, the members hear gave us so many tamales and paches. They were delicious, for the 2 days of Christmas eve and day I never felt hungry or even slightly not full. Thank you all for the ties and candy, especially the ties who picked them out, kudos to who ever that was.
So next week get ready for vid and pics, and hope you all have a lovely week.
Con amor
Elder Blaszczyk




No comments:

Post a Comment