---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: christopher blaszczyk
Date: Mon, Nov 17, 2008 at 9:49 AM
Subject: I got a package
To:
Dear family,
Well I got one of your packages this week. It has a bunch of letters from confrence and soursoother, gum, bag of choclates and an old ensign of may confrence. I think zach´s package is gone and no idea about the others. But that really made my day saturday when I got it. It is the guy lusac address which is the correct one. also just put missonary supplies instead of listing the contents or put them in spanish if not vauble. The elders in our office are kind of slow though.
Ya my area is really small. The town of Almafuretes main bussiness is a couple of autoparts factories and the people who support the factory workers. So it is probably a factory you saw in google earth. It is kind of nice because it is really peacsful and easy going. It is a really hard area I guess because the branch has a lot of in gossiping problems. So a lot of people are less active. They have not had a baptism in a year and most of those people are less active. For example one family we are trying to reactivate was at one point trying to destroy the church. Weird I know but ya welcome to argentina. The president is really new to the gospel but he is like a rock. I am glade the church is strong where we live in canada. Elder Zirker is the presithood teacher and leads the music, as best he can, we both suffer from non musical talents in the conducting section.
We have just been trying to breath life into this area the last couple of days because we only had two eternal invetigators when I got here. So hopefully these contacts we have been doing will show some fruit. Gladies and Juan are the two eternals because they need to get divorce papers done and need to quit smaoking. So ya fun got any good plans to stop smoking anyone.
Elder Zirker is about the 180 degree opposite of elder fuste which is a nice change of pace. Each person has their form of being a missionary. So Zach learn just to love all your compaions. Some will want to sleep in on pday others will try to get up early everymorning.
My new appartnemt in one word is hole. Jut the batthroom is the real problem. The tolirt leaks when you flash so that recks the bathroom. The water heater is a electric which needs to be turned on 30 minutes early so we have to get up early.
Nothing much else is happeing
So i love you all
Elder Ross Blaszczyk
PS Mom and Dad
Wow Dad that is great abouyt the new calling. You should not worry so much dad you have always done pretty well at making decsions for the right reasons. Mom So that is cool that you a chance to actually enjoy supersaturday for a change. I remeber you were always really stressed about it.
PS Zach
Estoy muy anamado para usted. I still say argentina or tonga . We got a mission leader this week in our branch the same age as you so I am excitted now for both you and him. Just talk about the church with everyone you can thats the biggest part.
Ps Justine
You are so big now 15. That is probably a good idea about james bond. Though I have seen some trailser while in peoples house it looks sweet. What movie did you get for your birthday? I also like zach and yours collective letter. It was pretty funnt.
Ps madison
How it was going super girl? How is band going? Gutair has taken a break because my compaion is a work aholic. Well Have a good week one and all.
From: christopher blaszczyk
Date: Mon, Nov 17, 2008 at 9:49 AM
Subject: I got a package
To:
Dear family,
Well I got one of your packages this week. It has a bunch of letters from confrence and soursoother, gum, bag of choclates and an old ensign of may confrence. I think zach´s package is gone and no idea about the others. But that really made my day saturday when I got it. It is the guy lusac address which is the correct one. also just put missonary supplies instead of listing the contents or put them in spanish if not vauble. The elders in our office are kind of slow though.
Ya my area is really small. The town of Almafuretes main bussiness is a couple of autoparts factories and the people who support the factory workers. So it is probably a factory you saw in google earth. It is kind of nice because it is really peacsful and easy going. It is a really hard area I guess because the branch has a lot of in gossiping problems. So a lot of people are less active. They have not had a baptism in a year and most of those people are less active. For example one family we are trying to reactivate was at one point trying to destroy the church. Weird I know but ya welcome to argentina. The president is really new to the gospel but he is like a rock. I am glade the church is strong where we live in canada. Elder Zirker is the presithood teacher and leads the music, as best he can, we both suffer from non musical talents in the conducting section.
We have just been trying to breath life into this area the last couple of days because we only had two eternal invetigators when I got here. So hopefully these contacts we have been doing will show some fruit. Gladies and Juan are the two eternals because they need to get divorce papers done and need to quit smaoking. So ya fun got any good plans to stop smoking anyone.
Elder Zirker is about the 180 degree opposite of elder fuste which is a nice change of pace. Each person has their form of being a missionary. So Zach learn just to love all your compaions. Some will want to sleep in on pday others will try to get up early everymorning.
My new appartnemt in one word is hole. Jut the batthroom is the real problem. The tolirt leaks when you flash so that recks the bathroom. The water heater is a electric which needs to be turned on 30 minutes early so we have to get up early.
Nothing much else is happeing
So i love you all
Elder Ross Blaszczyk
PS Mom and Dad
Wow Dad that is great abouyt the new calling. You should not worry so much dad you have always done pretty well at making decsions for the right reasons. Mom So that is cool that you a chance to actually enjoy supersaturday for a change. I remeber you were always really stressed about it.
PS Zach
Estoy muy anamado para usted. I still say argentina or tonga . We got a mission leader this week in our branch the same age as you so I am excitted now for both you and him. Just talk about the church with everyone you can thats the biggest part.
Ps Justine
You are so big now 15. That is probably a good idea about james bond. Though I have seen some trailser while in peoples house it looks sweet. What movie did you get for your birthday? I also like zach and yours collective letter. It was pretty funnt.
Ps madison
How it was going super girl? How is band going? Gutair has taken a break because my compaion is a work aholic. Well Have a good week one and all.
No comments:
Post a Comment