---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: christopher blaszczyk
Date: Mon, Apr 6, 2009 at 9:16 AM
Subject: My bros in the MTC
To:
Dear Family,
Well this week was pretty nuts in some aspects. Tuesday I had a really good talk with Cristian the husband of Arlene one of our investigators. He is starting to get a testimony of the book of Mormon, but just won’t say it is true yet. He says it but not directly but once he dose he will be such a cool convert. So Elder Storani and I are excited to work with this family. Also the Husband came to the church for the first time, at conference, this week. He said he liked it so hopefully he will want to progress.
Also we thought Arlene was going to have her baby on Sunday because she had gone to the hospital but it was just a false alarm. I guess that’s pretty normal.
Funny thing that happened this week was that we had zone conference in catmarca. Which is about 3 hours away from la rioja . So, we all getup early and head over to the bus station and it happens that the zone leaders did not buy bus tickets and the buses were all full. So we are all like crap what do we do. Basically the president had to come down after doing the conference in Catamarca and give us a private one here in la rioja. It was a really good conference though. When it is a small group I can feel the president’s love a lot more. He talked about the whole number balance thing.
But the defiant highlight was conference this weekend. I saw Aunt Carle like 8 times this conference. I also really liked Elder Hollands talk. He is one of my favorites because he just get really into it. All the missionaries think that Elder Holland and elder Bednar are the Cain droppers of the twelve. I also like presidents Utchdorfs talk about the light bulb.
Nothing too exciting happened this week. I am starting to collect music for when I come back to show you guys what they listen to down hear. Spanish is the eternal struggle because I am still mixing up English grammar rule and Spanish ones. But, oh well there must needs be an opposition in all things.
Love you all
Lucha
Elder Ross Blaszczyk
PS Mom and dad
That’s too bad to hear about the geneolgy thing. When I get home we will have to work together on it, because I a want to try and learn polish to help out with that. Take courage Dad we will find them. I am doing pretty good here in la rioja I think I am losing more weight. Just as it turns to fall here my allerges are being goofy, because their fall plants are our summer ones. Or I might just have a cold. But don’t worry. Hey send zach this email when he emails you this week will you.
PS Justine
Wow you are now the oldest Kid in the House how dose it feel? Now I must informe you of the oldest persons resposbilities like I did with Zach. Protect the house. Be the good example. Do not fight with Madison. Be active in church. Basically that the sum of it. Is just keep doing good and get suffiecnt amounts of sleep.
PS Madison
How was your vacation? Hey I am still waiting for the music lists. Keep smiling maddie. �
PS Zach
Hey Bro. I did not know you were expecting to come on and chat last week so sorry. But How is the MTC? Do not get too fat on the MTC Food. Enjoy gym and general English. Once you get to Guatemala that all ends. Te amo hermano
From: christopher blaszczyk
Date: Mon, Apr 6, 2009 at 9:16 AM
Subject: My bros in the MTC
To:
Dear Family,
Well this week was pretty nuts in some aspects. Tuesday I had a really good talk with Cristian the husband of Arlene one of our investigators. He is starting to get a testimony of the book of Mormon, but just won’t say it is true yet. He says it but not directly but once he dose he will be such a cool convert. So Elder Storani and I are excited to work with this family. Also the Husband came to the church for the first time, at conference, this week. He said he liked it so hopefully he will want to progress.
Also we thought Arlene was going to have her baby on Sunday because she had gone to the hospital but it was just a false alarm. I guess that’s pretty normal.
Funny thing that happened this week was that we had zone conference in catmarca. Which is about 3 hours away from la rioja . So, we all getup early and head over to the bus station and it happens that the zone leaders did not buy bus tickets and the buses were all full. So we are all like crap what do we do. Basically the president had to come down after doing the conference in Catamarca and give us a private one here in la rioja. It was a really good conference though. When it is a small group I can feel the president’s love a lot more. He talked about the whole number balance thing.
But the defiant highlight was conference this weekend. I saw Aunt Carle like 8 times this conference. I also really liked Elder Hollands talk. He is one of my favorites because he just get really into it. All the missionaries think that Elder Holland and elder Bednar are the Cain droppers of the twelve. I also like presidents Utchdorfs talk about the light bulb.
Nothing too exciting happened this week. I am starting to collect music for when I come back to show you guys what they listen to down hear. Spanish is the eternal struggle because I am still mixing up English grammar rule and Spanish ones. But, oh well there must needs be an opposition in all things.
Love you all
Lucha
Elder Ross Blaszczyk
PS Mom and dad
That’s too bad to hear about the geneolgy thing. When I get home we will have to work together on it, because I a want to try and learn polish to help out with that. Take courage Dad we will find them. I am doing pretty good here in la rioja I think I am losing more weight. Just as it turns to fall here my allerges are being goofy, because their fall plants are our summer ones. Or I might just have a cold. But don’t worry. Hey send zach this email when he emails you this week will you.
PS Justine
Wow you are now the oldest Kid in the House how dose it feel? Now I must informe you of the oldest persons resposbilities like I did with Zach. Protect the house. Be the good example. Do not fight with Madison. Be active in church. Basically that the sum of it. Is just keep doing good and get suffiecnt amounts of sleep.
PS Madison
How was your vacation? Hey I am still waiting for the music lists. Keep smiling maddie. �
PS Zach
Hey Bro. I did not know you were expecting to come on and chat last week so sorry. But How is the MTC? Do not get too fat on the MTC Food. Enjoy gym and general English. Once you get to Guatemala that all ends. Te amo hermano
No comments:
Post a Comment