---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: christopher blaszczyk
Date: Mon, Apr 20, 2009 at 8:30 AM
Subject: Killing the snake and embrasing momets
To:
Well family,
It was a pretty intresting week in the reptile area.basically this lady is crazy. The whole week she had been phoning trying to take to my compaion and try to send us weird text messages. Elder Storani for his part was doing the right thing. We had already talked to the president olsen, then we told the branch president. Also Lorana tried to mud sling my compaion, basically talk about him badly with the other members. So we had to go to these mebers and show them the evidence angainst her, because my compaion had done nothing. So basically she kind of messed herself up by sending us the text and writing my compaion letters. Why I am telling you guys this rather unpleasent story is that two things resulted from it. One we could not put a fecha with Cristian because he believes Lorana´s lies. Secound I realizad through out it all I had this sense of calm that everything was going to be okay and the lord really is our sheild and protection and he will stand beside us against our enemies.
Basically Solidad is no longer in our teaching pool because her mother, whoese house she is living in dose not want other religions in the house. But this could be the small step towards conversion because she said she had read.
But we had a funny experince on Sunday we had brought a new investigator named milian. I call her Mili. Well the Branch president came to say hi and asked when she was geting baptized. I think it kind of freaked her out. But then at the end of sacrment meeting he gets up at the pulpit and starts talking to her by tell his testimony. I was just horrifed. So we will see if she will come back to chuirch. It dosen´t help that it was a recent converts cousion.
Basically that was my week in a nut shell. I can noit think of anything really more exi citing to write about. I had an exchange this past week with one of my elders in my district which was pretty cool. I was trying to help him get ready for a splash we were going to have in his area. Okay Elder Really quiet though.
I got to work with elder Zirker, My old compaion, during the splash. We actually found a new investigator for that area which was pretty cool. The lady was really receptive to the message.
It has cooled down this last couple of days to 25 degrees. He He.
Well I Love you all
Lucha
Elder Blaszczyk
PS Zach
Well I hope your flight went okay. How is it being surounded by latins.
PS Mom and Dad,
Well it sounded like you guys had a busy week. I hope everything is going okay in primary. Hey how is trek coming along.
PS. Girls
That is cool to hear that you are planing to get a job justine. One killer job is stampede it¨s only for two weeks but you can make a lot of money. Hey Madison it was amazing to hear that school is going better. Only thin two more months until summer vacation. Then I am home for christmas.
From: christopher blaszczyk
Date: Mon, Apr 20, 2009 at 8:30 AM
Subject: Killing the snake and embrasing momets
To:
Well family,
It was a pretty intresting week in the reptile area.basically this lady is crazy. The whole week she had been phoning trying to take to my compaion and try to send us weird text messages. Elder Storani for his part was doing the right thing. We had already talked to the president olsen, then we told the branch president. Also Lorana tried to mud sling my compaion, basically talk about him badly with the other members. So we had to go to these mebers and show them the evidence angainst her, because my compaion had done nothing. So basically she kind of messed herself up by sending us the text and writing my compaion letters. Why I am telling you guys this rather unpleasent story is that two things resulted from it. One we could not put a fecha with Cristian because he believes Lorana´s lies. Secound I realizad through out it all I had this sense of calm that everything was going to be okay and the lord really is our sheild and protection and he will stand beside us against our enemies.
Basically Solidad is no longer in our teaching pool because her mother, whoese house she is living in dose not want other religions in the house. But this could be the small step towards conversion because she said she had read.
But we had a funny experince on Sunday we had brought a new investigator named milian. I call her Mili. Well the Branch president came to say hi and asked when she was geting baptized. I think it kind of freaked her out. But then at the end of sacrment meeting he gets up at the pulpit and starts talking to her by tell his testimony. I was just horrifed. So we will see if she will come back to chuirch. It dosen´t help that it was a recent converts cousion.
Basically that was my week in a nut shell. I can noit think of anything really more exi citing to write about. I had an exchange this past week with one of my elders in my district which was pretty cool. I was trying to help him get ready for a splash we were going to have in his area. Okay Elder Really quiet though.
I got to work with elder Zirker, My old compaion, during the splash. We actually found a new investigator for that area which was pretty cool. The lady was really receptive to the message.
It has cooled down this last couple of days to 25 degrees. He He.
Well I Love you all
Lucha
Elder Blaszczyk
PS Zach
Well I hope your flight went okay. How is it being surounded by latins.
PS Mom and Dad,
Well it sounded like you guys had a busy week. I hope everything is going okay in primary. Hey how is trek coming along.
PS. Girls
That is cool to hear that you are planing to get a job justine. One killer job is stampede it¨s only for two weeks but you can make a lot of money. Hey Madison it was amazing to hear that school is going better. Only thin two more months until summer vacation. Then I am home for christmas.
No comments:
Post a Comment