---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: christopher blaszczyk
Date: Mon, Feb 16, 2009 at 9:47 AM
Subject: Teeth
To:
Dear family,
Well this week has been kind of different; I had my first District meeting as the leader. It is harder than it looks to have a good meeting. The mission makes us do three practices each of different situations and that basically is our meeting. It was bad this week because we travel by bus to the other area to do the meeting to share the cost of travel. Basically we always seem to miss the bus no matter how hard we try because members here take forever to do lunch. Also my companion had a sore mouth this week so we spent a couple days trying to figure it out. Basically he has a lot of tartar we found out finally. So ya lots of fun.
We are teaching this cool lady named Olga; she is in here late 40´s. She actually reads what we leave her so it is a really good sign. We also took over our Branch president, he was kind of funny because we were teaching her the plan of salvation and he was all going in depth. So hopefully she did not get too confused.
This week though has been really interesting because I have been really guided by the spirit this week. Like we are always passing by people just because we feel like it is the thing to do and they end up actually needing our help. Like yesterday we passed by an inactive lady and her little daughter actually needed a blessing because she was sick.
This past week has been insanely hot and humid. When will winter come?
Sorry about the short letter this week but I can not really think of anything else happened that was exciting, a lot of the same stuff everyday. But I love you all very much.
Love your Son and Brother
Lucha
Elder Ross Blaszczyk
PS Mom and Dad
Mom what happened to your letter this week I only got a half of it, I think. Because it cut off in a middle of a word. Well What ever the church mail system is always kind of stupid. Dad I know the feeling of everthing kind of being blurry or at least the mission flies by.
PS Zach
¿Que Tal? ¿Ustedes dieron armas a los diáconos? Que locos son ustedes. ¿Como esta los compras para la misión? Cuídense
PS Justine and Madison
How are my two favorite sisters? So have you starts to learn any Italian yet Justine? Madison the Japanese should be interesting. Well love you two.
From: christopher blaszczyk
Date: Mon, Feb 16, 2009 at 9:47 AM
Subject: Teeth
To:
Dear family,
Well this week has been kind of different; I had my first District meeting as the leader. It is harder than it looks to have a good meeting. The mission makes us do three practices each of different situations and that basically is our meeting. It was bad this week because we travel by bus to the other area to do the meeting to share the cost of travel. Basically we always seem to miss the bus no matter how hard we try because members here take forever to do lunch. Also my companion had a sore mouth this week so we spent a couple days trying to figure it out. Basically he has a lot of tartar we found out finally. So ya lots of fun.
We are teaching this cool lady named Olga; she is in here late 40´s. She actually reads what we leave her so it is a really good sign. We also took over our Branch president, he was kind of funny because we were teaching her the plan of salvation and he was all going in depth. So hopefully she did not get too confused.
This week though has been really interesting because I have been really guided by the spirit this week. Like we are always passing by people just because we feel like it is the thing to do and they end up actually needing our help. Like yesterday we passed by an inactive lady and her little daughter actually needed a blessing because she was sick.
This past week has been insanely hot and humid. When will winter come?
Sorry about the short letter this week but I can not really think of anything else happened that was exciting, a lot of the same stuff everyday. But I love you all very much.
Love your Son and Brother
Lucha
Elder Ross Blaszczyk
PS Mom and Dad
Mom what happened to your letter this week I only got a half of it, I think. Because it cut off in a middle of a word. Well What ever the church mail system is always kind of stupid. Dad I know the feeling of everthing kind of being blurry or at least the mission flies by.
PS Zach
¿Que Tal? ¿Ustedes dieron armas a los diáconos? Que locos son ustedes. ¿Como esta los compras para la misión? Cuídense
PS Justine and Madison
How are my two favorite sisters? So have you starts to learn any Italian yet Justine? Madison the Japanese should be interesting. Well love you two.
No comments:
Post a Comment