---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Zachary Taylor Blaszczyk <zachary.b
Date: Mon, May 31, 2010 at 4:22 PM
Subject: Re: [The Spanish Brothers] New comment on Fwd: The word: Mouserrisom.
To:
you can tell carol, that actually the program was a really big success. I know my old area´s ward was saving up and doig a bunch of fund raisers to pay for all the youth in the ward to go. But it was held in the university by the city center. ITs part of the mission or at least on the edge of it.
From: Zachary Taylor Blaszczyk <zachary.b
Date: Mon, May 31, 2010 at 4:22 PM
Subject: Re: [The Spanish Brothers] New comment on Fwd: The word: Mouserrisom.
To:
you can tell carol, that actually the program was a really big success. I know my old area´s ward was saving up and doig a bunch of fund raisers to pay for all the youth in the ward to go. But it was held in the university by the city center. ITs part of the mission or at least on the edge of it.
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: byufish <noreply-comment@blogger.com>
Date: Fri, May 28, 2010 at 8:35 PM
Subject: [The Spanish Brothers] New comment on Fwd: The word: Mouserrisom.
To:
byufish has left a new comment on your post "Fwd: The word: Mouserrisom":
Okay...so I'm going to post a comment if you don't mind...Just needed to find out if any of the youth in Zach's area went to the EFY they had a couple of months ago. I've been working on the EFY handbook for all of the international programs and the Spanish handbook was the first one I did. I'm excited for the rest of the countries and the experiences their youth will have. I just wondered if Zach had heard anything or if the program was held in a different part of the country. Sounds like Zach's having a great time. I LOVE reading his blog...even though I don't comment or send him letters...my bad!! Love ya-Carol
Posted by byufish to The Spanish Brothers at May 28, 2010 8:35 PM
NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.
No comments:
Post a Comment