---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: christopher blaszczyk
Date: Wed, Jul 9, 2008 at 2:50 PM
Subject: Oh I wish I was home
To:
Dear Family,
While this Hill be my last e-mail for a time as my president is being an ???. As I hope read the message I forwarded to you. So right know I wish I was in las vegas with you guys right now. So I don't know what I am going to do, because Right now I feel like cursing at the president and I probably do not want to do that. So pray for me and hopefully I will not be seeing you guys soon. I hate group punishment. Okay very important this may not be pernament as this has not gone through the zone leader council which is tomorrow. So I hope fully will get to write you on monday. If I do that means it is in the all clear. So again pray for me, because I might die if I do not get to email you guys anymore.
But one good thing they did not close my area down. But my companion got transferred to be the zone leader of my old zone so that was cool. My new companions name is Elder Rodriguez so another latein which is cool. He is the only member in his family so that must be tough.
This week was really calm, mostly because we were all sick most of this week. That was why my letter was so short last week.We alsoi hwen gokarting again which was pretty fun. So Tuesday I basically spent inside the apartment with one missionary who had a swore throat and a fever. So I just studied and stuff. Wednesday I had exchanges so those went well. It is interesting to see how different people work and how they go about doing it. I also got some help on Spanish grammar. So this transfer too I will have more help with my Spanish.
Thursday went to a wedding of a member of a different ward because I was still on exchanges. Civil weddings are so weird. I am glad that we can just get married in the temple in canada. Because these state officals always say stuff about love and the good of the family, but really the only happiness comes through eternal families.
That night we went and had hamburgersat a memebers house so that was good. Though it was weird when we left bvecause they wanted to walk us to the appartment. Because it was in the villa but our whole area is villa. So what ever.
Friday we ha our zone party. We just got together at a chapel and played soccer and ate some food. It was a good day that day. That evening i spent with another sick elder so they could all go out and work.
Saturday was just a normal work day. Did not have any cool lesson though all well. Sunday we had 3 investigators in church which was rally good. One of them was a gril that will hopefully get baptized latter this transfer. It is cool becuase she wants to get baptized we only have to get the mom s permision. Then we went over to memebers house and made pizzas. Oh Mom please mail me/email the recipe for pizza dough. The kids starteda dough war. So we let them have it. Then I had to clean up the mess. Oh well it was fun.
Monday and tuesdat we basically said good bye to memebers. So nothing really exciting. Today my new compaion showed up at like 6:30 am. Everyone who cwas leaving our appartment still had not packed so we spent the morning doing that. Then we went to lunch and ciber that when we got that nasty little letter. So We went and played foot ball and I came back to the ciber to finish writing you guys.
Guitar is going well. I am geting the hand movments down so hopefully I will be able to play something soon.
Well that the last i wrought Hopefully not.
Elder Ross Blaszczyk
Mom and Dad,
While i hope you guysare not as dipressed as i am about this whole email thing. Because right now if I had the Choice I wold be on a plane to vegas. But in all seriouness you need to mail me the new adress of the house and telephone number if that changes. Also so church stuff but i have no idea what so I will send it in my next letter. Send a family photo please with mom in it this time. Oh no packages but most likley this week.
Zach,
Keep working on going on a mission the mission is really great. Have fun killing rabits for me okay,oh and be safe.
Madison and Justine,
How is summer vacation traeting you? Did you get all packed up? Are your new rooms big?
Galushas,
Hey how is the last minute wedding prep going? Send me pictures through snail mail.
From: christopher blaszczyk
Date: Wed, Jul 9, 2008 at 2:50 PM
Subject: Oh I wish I was home
To:
Dear Family,
While this Hill be my last e-mail for a time as my president is being an ???. As I hope read the message I forwarded to you. So right know I wish I was in las vegas with you guys right now. So I don't know what I am going to do, because Right now I feel like cursing at the president and I probably do not want to do that. So pray for me and hopefully I will not be seeing you guys soon. I hate group punishment. Okay very important this may not be pernament as this has not gone through the zone leader council which is tomorrow. So I hope fully will get to write you on monday. If I do that means it is in the all clear. So again pray for me, because I might die if I do not get to email you guys anymore.
But one good thing they did not close my area down. But my companion got transferred to be the zone leader of my old zone so that was cool. My new companions name is Elder Rodriguez so another latein which is cool. He is the only member in his family so that must be tough.
This week was really calm, mostly because we were all sick most of this week. That was why my letter was so short last week.We alsoi hwen gokarting again which was pretty fun. So Tuesday I basically spent inside the apartment with one missionary who had a swore throat and a fever. So I just studied and stuff. Wednesday I had exchanges so those went well. It is interesting to see how different people work and how they go about doing it. I also got some help on Spanish grammar. So this transfer too I will have more help with my Spanish.
Thursday went to a wedding of a member of a different ward because I was still on exchanges. Civil weddings are so weird. I am glad that we can just get married in the temple in canada. Because these state officals always say stuff about love and the good of the family, but really the only happiness comes through eternal families.
That night we went and had hamburgersat a memebers house so that was good. Though it was weird when we left bvecause they wanted to walk us to the appartment. Because it was in the villa but our whole area is villa. So what ever.
Friday we ha our zone party. We just got together at a chapel and played soccer and ate some food. It was a good day that day. That evening i spent with another sick elder so they could all go out and work.
Saturday was just a normal work day. Did not have any cool lesson though all well. Sunday we had 3 investigators in church which was rally good. One of them was a gril that will hopefully get baptized latter this transfer. It is cool becuase she wants to get baptized we only have to get the mom s permision. Then we went over to memebers house and made pizzas. Oh Mom please mail me/email the recipe for pizza dough. The kids starteda dough war. So we let them have it. Then I had to clean up the mess. Oh well it was fun.
Monday and tuesdat we basically said good bye to memebers. So nothing really exciting. Today my new compaion showed up at like 6:30 am. Everyone who cwas leaving our appartment still had not packed so we spent the morning doing that. Then we went to lunch and ciber that when we got that nasty little letter. So We went and played foot ball and I came back to the ciber to finish writing you guys.
Guitar is going well. I am geting the hand movments down so hopefully I will be able to play something soon.
Well that the last i wrought Hopefully not.
Elder Ross Blaszczyk
Mom and Dad,
While i hope you guysare not as dipressed as i am about this whole email thing. Because right now if I had the Choice I wold be on a plane to vegas. But in all seriouness you need to mail me the new adress of the house and telephone number if that changes. Also so church stuff but i have no idea what so I will send it in my next letter. Send a family photo please with mom in it this time. Oh no packages but most likley this week.
Zach,
Keep working on going on a mission the mission is really great. Have fun killing rabits for me okay,oh and be safe.
Madison and Justine,
How is summer vacation traeting you? Did you get all packed up? Are your new rooms big?
Galushas,
Hey how is the last minute wedding prep going? Send me pictures through snail mail.
No comments:
Post a Comment