Monday, June 30, 2008

Fwd: happy canada day

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: christopher blaszczyk
Date: Mon, Jun 30, 2008 at 8:08 AM
Subject: happy canada day
To:


Dear family,
Well first off why are we moving somewhere if they do not have lots of dateable girls? That should have been the first thing we looked at. Okay not really but it is really disheartening.
Well about myself, this week was nuts. We were trying to complete this standard of exllence which is just this number program the mission has but whatever. So we just busted our buts off trying to get that. We found this really cool couple that we hope to have a baptism with. The Husband is already a memeber but he has not come to church since he was 12, and the Wife is not a memeber but they really felt the spirit as we talked to them. We actually have a family home evening with then tommorow. So that should be k-po. But we did achive it so the president is going to throw us a party.
Had interviews with president this week. It was one of the best I have had with him on my mission. We just talked about the area, because he is thinking about closing it after this transfer. For me and my compaion it just really seem a wast of 6 week of our life if he dose that. But what ever the lord wants goes.
Because I an in cordoba the city I do not see it as much only gas for cars is geting hard to find. But the price of food is going up. The people here dont think they can change the govermnet but the farmers I think are starting to realizes the power thay have.
Laungae is coming along as usaual nothing to extrodinary. Though everyday I am improving. Guitar is going pretty good cant play an recongizable songs yet just working in geting my fingers to move the way I want them to. Sorry I forgot to take a picture with my guitar. Oh no packages yet so maybe next week.

Well love you all
Elder Blaszczyk

Mom and Dad,
Hey so that is pretty exciting ti hear about the house. Email me when you guys know for sure. Oh and dont unpack my stuff! I want to be able to find all my stuff when I get home. But I was thinking about your mentoring class dad, and it came to me just use preach my gospel. Chapter 4,10,11 are all apply to what you do when you are mentoring. It will be wierd giving my homecoming talk in a differnt ward that the one I left in.

Zach,
Deffinetly got to send me photos of the new house and your room when you move in.
Just keep me posted about the stocks. Sell them if they reach a dollar or before if you feel it is the thing to do.

Justine and Madison,
Summer here. You are both probably turning into summer bums right now as I am righting this letter. Enjoy it because it is not going to last forever. Also tell me about your guys new rooms. Zach is pretty excited about the walkin closet. Enjoy las vegas.


No comments:

Post a Comment