Monday, January 12, 2009

Fwd: I need some rest

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: christopher blaszczyk
Date: Mon, Jan 12, 2009 at 9:29 AM
Subject: I need some rest
To:


Dear Family
Well this week just seemed to be nuts. Monday we had a big zone activity in my area. So that was a ton of fun. My area is beside a lake so we had an asado beside the lake and actually played football (american). It was a lot of fun. Though I nearly ran a sister missionary over three times because her stragtey was to get in our way so we would freak out. The only problem with her plan is that I can´t stop every well, so almost plowed her over three times. I also brought along my guitar so a bunch of people ended up playing that. After P-day ended the whole zone worked in my area so that was crazy. I was in charge so I had to get everyone off. But a lot of good refrences that we are still trying to sort out of it.

Tuesday I had district meeting, which was okay considiering that our district found out about it on Monday. The mission wants us to do all these practice in district meeting. So that did not really go to well. Then I had exchanges with my district leader in my area. The usual thing happened all my plans failed but ya that is the mission. I also tried to fix my belt by making it shorter. So the bagy pants are not so noticable now.

Wenesday had Zone confrence, which was really good. It was crazy because my Trainer gave this leaving testimony this time. We have all the missionaries who are going home bear their testimonies. But the president had some really good stuff to say as well, he had a cool quote from Joseph smith about needing to sacfice all. Also the presidents wanted a family photo with Elder Toone (My trainer) Elder Caniupil(my kid) and me. It is so weird that he is finally going home. It did not seem that long ago that I was with him not really sure what I was doing.

Thursday we went to check out this refrence we had gotten from a missionary. Basically this lady has a ton of problems but that is fine. Her Husband is handiecapped, I think it is scitzophrenia. So ya and she has a lot of problems with her adult children not loving her. Deffentitly weirdest lesson of the week. Tried to just consuel her and give her some hope.

Friday Nothing really happened just trying to find more people to teach.

Saturday I had a council of the branch, or branch council I can not remeber how you say that. Which really shows me how blessed I was to be born in the place where the gospel is strong and is well established. All our leaders are convirts so they have a lot of questions or don´t understand a lot of orgnaztion stuff. So It is always intresting to have these meeting ,because I usually end up geting frustrated. But they are always willing to go along with what we ask of them.

Sunday was really good. In preisthood had a good lesson about the sealing keys that had been restored. It got me thinking about genolgy, and I was wondering if you could mail me ours so I could do an activity with the ward. I also need Moms side because I still have not joined the two sets of records because I never got a copy of moms.

Also had an asado with two families in the branch after church. I was trying to rember the word for cucmber in english because they were making it in a salad.

Well that was my week. Guitar is going ever so slowly because I do not have a lot of time. Finally got caught up on my journal.
Love you all
Elder Ross Blaszczyk
PS Family what did you all get for christmas? I know about rock band but what DVDS?

PS Mom and Dad
Okay bad joke but Mom don´t sweat it. It is her problem. That is good to know about the five dollar thing I will try to be more carefull then. It´s hard because I only get 400 pesos a month to live which combined with my compaion still puts us below the poverty line. But we can do it.

PS Justine and Madsion,
How is the school thing? Pictures of anime if you gals have time.

PS Zach
Que Tal? Estoy muy bien. ¿Le Gust los tomates? Tomate LA! Okay bad spanish joke but I think it is hillarous. Zach the reason you get all those shots before you go is so you are not at their medical mercy. I think the peanut butter shot is just a Myth. Hey if you could send me guitar tabs for Five for fighting 65 Mustang. Jake Jonhson that would be really cool. You could send it as an attachment to the email.



No comments:

Post a Comment