Monday, January 5, 2009

Fwd: busy new year



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: christopher blaszczyk
Date: Mon, Jan 5, 2009 at 7:59 AM
Subject: busy new year
To:


Dear family
Well this week was pretty normal. We had a meeting on P-day last week, which is always a drag because it takes up so much time. Four hours on a bus on joy. Also we had lunch at this meeting. The next day my companion was not feeling too good. But we actually met this cool lady named Margrita.

So we passed by Margrita the next day and her son Ramon was there and he let us in. So we ended up teaching Ramon about the restoration. It is pretty cool. He could be a really cool investigator. It is always funny to teach with a new companion the first couple of days because you are still learning their queis and stuff. Also because Elder Caniupil is so new he dose not have a style yet. But we heard from Margrita that he read the section so that is a good sign. Ramon is like 40 something and Margrita is like 60.

New years my companion was sick still. So we just spent it inside. I played guitar and thought some stuff over for the next year. I have been extremely trunky lately. Not in the sense that I don´t want to work. In the fact that I can actually see my return date on the little year calendars everyone has. So at the end of everyday I get giddy. I know weird but I think it is funny.

New years were basically a ghost town in almafurete. Everyone was sleeping off the effects of the parties they had the night before. So not much happened just visited so less actives and eternal investigators. One of them gave us Fruit cake. They eat a lot of fruit cake down here. But everybody likes my banana bread more.

Friday was a long day. Did not find much success but ya you have those days. Had some grido which was good.

Saturday we found somebody new her name is Carolina. My companion did the contact but she let us right in her yard. So we taught her lesson about the restoration. She did not really understand. So we see how it goes.

Sunday was good. We had lunch with another family in our ward called sarachini. They mad this good chicken dish called disco chicken. So good. It was funny because he owns a car place so he was cooking the food with a blow tourch. Also this is the family with the deaf girl, okay technailly her hearing is just really bad so she has these super powerful hearing aids. But It was a really good Sunday.

So Yes I got your third package. I am happy and health.
So I love you all
Elder Ross Blaszczyk

PS Zach
¿Que tal? ¿Usted no manda a mí la música para la guitarra todo día porque? Well whatever. Please send me something through the email if you are not too busy. Well Hermano mío yo oro que usted tendrá éxito en su preparaciones.

Ps Mom and Dad
Good job mom. My Mom knows how to work the system, show those kids whose the boss.

PS Justine and Madison

Good luck with the school thing. Remember it is only for a short time like the lord says. Then you become acoustumed love you all.




No comments:

Post a Comment