Monday, June 23, 2008

Fwd: Schools out forever

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: christopher blaszczyk
Date: Mon, Jun 23, 2008 at 10:14 AM
Subject: Schools out forever
To:


Dear family,
How is it going? Well I am now no longer a teenager but got to say it feels about the same. The thing with the roadblocks is that some stuff is getting harder to find like gas for cars and the price for other stuff is gradually going up. But really it is not bad at all. On Wednesday we stayed in our apartment the whole day because they thought we might have trouble but it was nothing. So it was just a wasted day.
Last Monday the other Elder in my apartment and I went to a Mexican restaurant for my birthday. It was good to eat spicy food again, argentian food is really sweet. So it was a nice change of pace.
Elder Fuste and I have been trying to sort out our investigators. We need new ones because they are not progressing. But the lord is richly blessing us with our finding efforts.
I have a snake in my area that is after me. The thing is that we help her with this service project on a weekly bases and my comp dose not want to change it. But she gave me this cool Cd to copy when I get the chance, for my birthday.
Saturday we had the most gong show baptism for this girl that some other missionaries were teaching. The girl is 16 which is the main problem. She wanted to give us all argentina kisses, and the poor elder had to baptize this girl 4 times! Because either her feet our part of her dress popped up. Finally the elder just stood on her feet to get her to stay under. I had to give a short talk on the spirit.
Then on Sunday we got to church and told that we had to speak. In the end only my companion had to speak. He got up and started talking about missionary work and at the end told them basically if you don´t start helping us the president is going to close the area again. That basically turned the meeting into a morgue. Because right now none of the members take responsibility for missionary work it is our fault if it dose not progress. So I do not know what to do.
Oh I got Aunt Val's card this week in the mail but no package probably this week. Oh thanks you Aunt Val. It was really good to hear from home on my birthday week.
Well that was my week in a snap shot. Oh I got my guitar today, it is blue. Spanish is going along well. Oh one funny Spanish incident was we were at a member's house and my comp had something on his butt. So I tried to tell him but I said Ahole instead of butt. The member was like what did he say. The thing is there is like three words for butt and I missed pronounced it so I said Ahole. Everyone in the pension thought it was funny.
Well love you.
Elder Ross Blaszczyk
Dad and Mom,
Why don´t you use my camera? If we move I will probably need to get a bunch of information for the mission but don´t worry bout it until you guys are sure. Well nursery sounds like it is a lot of fun. Just keep making that movie list. Other elder too are giving me movies I have to watch when I get back so Good thing it is Christmas when I get back.
Zach,
By the time you read this letter you may be done high school forever. Beinvidos a el mundo adulto. How is the job finding going? I remember my first day with colt holy cow I was so not mature back then. Well I miss you bro.
Justine,
Hey I got a video for you to watch on YouTube. It is called banned xbox commercial. It is a bunch of people making guns with their hands and saying bang. Good luck with your test this week.
Madsion,
Go you editing machine you do not have time to read this email you have got to finish that movie. You are now a junior high school person. Just enjoy this summer. Also remember to get her email address so you can keep in touch.



No comments:

Post a Comment