Monday, August 11, 2008

Fwd: last weeks email

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: christopher blaszczyk
Date: Mon, Aug 11, 2008 at 9:01 AM
Subject: last weeks email
To:


Why I am using yahoo is because all my other mail services would not work today for some reason.

Dear family,



Well the last couple of weeks have been pretty intresting. Well I hope the move went well. Yes I am geting your dear elder letter, those were real life savers these last couple of weeks. You should be geting the letters I wrote in a couple of weeks hopefully.

But just a quick write up so you know what has been going on. I have not gotten any packages yet. I also found a sister that is going to try and fix my pants. I do not know how well that will go over. We have some pretty cool investigators that should get baptized next week which I will tell you about latter in my letter.

Elder Rodriguez my comapaion is a lot difrent than Elder Fuste, he dose not talk as much. Also I have noticed a real increase in my language ability. But we are having exito so I am not complaining.

We are teaching this lady named Exequila. She is like 60 something, and is way cool. Like on Saturday we were teaching her the comandment and we were talking about do not kill. Then she told us she belived abortions were wrong and basiaclly was already living the word of wisdom. So basically she is golden. The only thing with her was getting her to church, because she has a disabled son so thatoften creates problems. But this week we passed bt her house and she said she would not be able to come because her son had had a spasm. So we just visited with her for abit because she was the only person we had to go pick up. Then we left to go to church. While we were waiting in the lobby just to greet the member, She walks in and says her other son was going to watch the disabled one so she could come. So that was a cool experince.

Then a crazy thing happned this week. We are teching this ten year old girl named Yamila and her less active mom Gisella. So we showed up on Saturday to teach Yamila and a bunch of people were over at their house. So basically What happed was on Saturday morning like two in the morning ,because Gisella works nights, she got robed walking home from the bus. They beat her up and stabed her in the leg with a knife. So she did not come to church yesterday but she had a good excuse.

Then I went on intercombios with Elder oliphant, he lives in my appartment and was here last transfer too. So we went to visit a new convert and have dinner. We made Nokis which are these patato noodles. The thing is that you use a lot of flour and it gets everywhere. This family has five little kids so add that in to the equation and that means a whole lot of mess. But they were pretty good. The two youngest little girls are so cute because the call me Blasti, because they can not say my name. They are moving this week so that is kind of sad.

Oh happy late birthday Dad! So you know i actually ate a cake on your birthday. We had a member whose birthday was the same as yours do that was cool.



Oh man I had a cool spiritual experince this week. Elder Rodrigueaz and I were over at a member house having a Family home evening watching the movie Praise to the man. Which is basically an autobiography of Joseph smiths life with W. W. Phelps and Emma smith talking about when he was working on writing praise to the man the song.

But I had the feeling that I am coming to a cross roads. I dont know what but I will just try to do my best. But it was weird Because it was the weirdest feeling like I had to chose a side. So hopefuly I have chosen the right one.



That basically it For this week,

Love you all,

Elder Ross Blszczyk.



PS Mom and Dad,

Why do you not update the blog? I just poped in to see if there were any pictures of the house but only my last letter was there. But what ever . so how is the new house is it bigger? Have you got callings yet in the new ward? I figured out today that I have 264 days in the mission that is such a long freaking time. But i also figured that I am missing 466 days left so that is a really long time. I just felt like telling you guys that.



PS Madison,

How is it being a whole year older? What did you get for your birthday? How was las vegas? How is summer in calgary this year? It is freaking cold right now where I am.



PS Justine,

How was 7 smauria? How was Breaking dawn too? You got to tell me if you liked it.

How is the summer treating you?



PS Zach,

How are our stocks doing bro? How is that summer job too? What do you do exactly any way?




No comments:

Post a Comment